Dr. Girish Velis
M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (Opthalmology), F.A.I.C.O., F.V.R.S.
Past Experience in years
- Dr Girish Velis did his MBBS from Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital Mumbai.
- Residency in Ophthalmology from Aravind eye hospital pondicherry
- Fellowship in Vitreoretina Surgery from Aravind eye care system.
- He worked as a medical consultant for a year in the same institute.
- Consultant in Vitreoretina Surgery at vision hospital for one and half year. He is well trained in diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of Vitreoretina diseases.
- He was awarded best poster award for his work on Ophthalmia nodosa at AIOC 2017. He has actively participated and presented at various national and international conferences. He has 15 publications in peer reviewed national and international journals.
- Dr Girish Velis Opthal: He is member of
1) All India ophthalmological society (AIOS)
2) Vitreoretina society of India (VRSI)
3) Uveitis society of India (USI)
4) European society of retina specialists (EURETINA)