The Endocrinology department at Healthway Hospital is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all endocrine disorders including diabetes. Our experienced consultants, along with educators and nursing staff, provide round-the-clock specialised care to a wide range of endocrine problems.
Endocrinology is a super-specialized branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that involve hormones. Patients with problems involving the hormone-secreting endocrine glands present a wide array of symptoms, signs, syndromes, and conditions, many of which are interrelated.
Some of the common endocrine disorders treated at our hospital include
- Diabetes Type 1, Type 2, Pregnancy-related diabetes and Diabetes Prevention etc
- Thyroid diseases,
- Metabolic bone disorders Osteoporosis/ Osteopenia, Cholesterol management, Calcium imbalance
- Pituitary diseases, Growth Disorders
- Adrenal diseases
- Lipid disorders, Cholesterol management
- Gonadal and menstrual disorders, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS or PCOD), Female hormone conditions, Male hormonal disorders like Low Testosterone