OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
Gynaecology and obstetrics are subjects that deal with the female reproductive system. While obstetrics deals with pregnancy and its associated procedures and complications, gynaecology involves treating women’s health in general, and comprises of both medicine as well as surgical fields.
Department of obstetrics and gynecology at Healthway hospital offers range of services as below.
Maternal & fetal Health Services
- Routine & high rish pregnancy care
- Normal & operative deliveries
- Complicated pregnancies and deliveries
Infertility and IUI services
Laparoscopic Surgeries (Minimally invasive)
- Cancers of ovary, uterus and cervix
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
- Prolapse uterus & Urinary Incontinence
- Adolescent & menopausal problems