Dr. Vijay Ramanan
Treating lymphoma, leukaemia, Myeloma, thalassaemia, sickle cell disease, MSD, Aplastic, Anemia, immunodeficiency, RBC disorders, Hemophilia, Thrombophilia and BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT
MBBS (Bombay University) MD (New York, USA) Master’s in Public Health (New York, USA) D.M. (Hematology) (New York, USA) D.M. (Medical Oncology) (New York, USA) F.A.C.P. (U.S.A.)
- 3/2017 Pinto IG. Systemic therapy in bladder cancer. Indian J Urol 2017;33:118-26
- 07/2015 Pinto et al A retrospective analysis ALK-positive non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- European Journal of Cancer. July 2015. Volume 51, Supplement 2, Page e22.
- 04/2015 Retrospective review of patients with ALK + Non-Small Cell Lung cancer. Oral and
- poster presentation at Asian Oncology Summit, Lancet Oncology, Shanghai, China.
- 04/2015 Pinto et al New Oral Anticoagulants and their reversal. Current Drug Safety 2015; 10 (3),208-16
- 07/2014 Pinto et al Concurrent crizotinib and whole brain radiation for brain metastases in
- ALK positive lung adenocarcinoma. Lung Cancer Management (2014)3(5), 369-371
- 04/2014 Adjuvant chemotherapy in the elderly with Non-small cell lung cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (Abstract presentation)
- Chief fellow, Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program, State University of New York, USA
- Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP), New York, USA
- Housestaff Physician Leadership Award, New York, USA
- President of Housestaff Physician Association, New York, USA
- 2nd Prize for Research Presentation at Strong Hospital, University of Rochester
- Scholarship Tagore Educational Society for highest score in Internal Medicine, Mumbai, India
- Certificate of Honor from St. Luke’s Medical Guild for highest score in Final M.B.B.S., Mumbai,
- American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Physicians