Dr. Tanvi Poy Raiturcar
General ophthalmology, Fellowship in Medical Retina and Phacoemulsification.
MBBS, M.S, DNB, (Ophthalmology) FICO, MRCS Edin
- 2014 to 2017 – M.S Ophthalmology at the Department of Ophthalmology Goa Medical College and Hospital.
- Fellow of International council of Ophthalmology (F.I.C.O)
- Completed training in Phacoemulsification at Centre for sight Institute Vadodara Gujarat.
- Training in screening and management of Diabetic Retinopathy at the H.V Desai eye institute Pune, under the Diabetic retinopathy and ROP project under the Public Health foundation of India.
- 2019- Cleared DNB Ophthalmology examination
- 2020-MRCS (ED) Ophthalmology
- Recently completed a course in advanced phacoemulsification at I care eye hospital and post graduate training institute at Noida.
- 20 November 2020 -Currently working at Dr Tanvi’s Eye care-Panjim and Healthway hospital Pvt ltd
- All India ophthalmological society (AIOS)
Awards & recognition:
- Highest marks at university level in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology and Ophthalmology.
- Rank in class- 5th, out of 100 students.
- Highest marks (Gold medal) among all Postgraduates in Ophthalmology, as well as among rest of the post graduates in all other departments at university level.
- Best post Graduate student of the year 2017.