BPT, MBA, MIAP, FAGE, HCPC (UK) REGD.
Past Experience in years:
- April 2003 to August 2006.Set up the Physiotherapy Department at THE MANIPAL HOSPITAL, GOA.
- Physiotherapist to the Goa State Football Team for the Santosh Trophy 2006 and Under 21 INDIA Football team for the 1st LUSOFONIA GAMES in Macau in October 2006.
- 14 th June 2010 to 30 th November 2010- Senior Physiotherapist (LOCUM), KIMS Bahrain Medical Centre, Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 1st December 2010 to 30 th April 2011.Senior Physiotherapist- Head of Department (LOCUM), Royal Bahrain Hospital, Kingdom Of Bahrain. From March 2011.-Royal Hospital, Margao, Goa (Evening)
- September 2013 to May 2015.- Consultant Physiotherapist – at Trinity Hospital,Miramar, Panaji.
- Currently associated with Healthway Hospital since 2014.
- Life Member – Indian Association Of Physiotherapists (IAP), Regn. No. 9613
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)- UK Registered. Regn. No. PH76777