Dr Manish S Kushe
Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist
FRCP (London),MRCP (General and Internal Medicine-London),MRCP (Diabetes and Endocrinology-London),CCT(General and Internal Medicine-UK),CCT (Diabetes and Endocrinology-UK), Postgraduate Award in Diabetes and Nutrition (Warwick University-UK),FCPS (Mumbai), MBBS (Mumbai)
Past Experience In Years
- Dr. Manish Kushe is an eminent Endocrinologist and Diabetologist, having more than a decade of experience treating wide range of Endocrinology / diabetes ailments.
- Dr. Manish is qualified from University of Mumbai and subsequently joined as a postgraduate resident at Lokmanya Medical College in Sion, Mumbai. After completing postgraduate fellowship in Internal medicine, he went to United Kingdom . At NHS he was a specialist registrar in endocrinology for over a period of 10 years. He subsequently undertook Higher Specialty training in Diabetes/Endocrinology in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. He worked as Consultant Physician & Endocrinologist across different hospitals in United Kingdom.
- He has been associated as a Consultant Endocrinologist with, Healthway Hospital since 2022.
- Postgraduate Award in Diabetes and Nutrition-2011– from well known Warwick University in UK
- Winner of “JAHANGIR BHABHA SCHOLARSHIP” for standing first in FCPS Medicine-Theory 2008 Examination
- Winner of scholarship from College of Physicians and Surgeons for standing First in FCPS Medicine Practical 2008 Examinations
Teaching and Mentoring
- Passionate about teaching and have been actively involved in teaching junior colleagues for many years.
- Participated in MRCP PACES teaching along with senior Consultant colleagues in Hull and Mid Yorkshire Hospital and additionally took an active part in organizing evening session for PACES candidates at Royal Liverpool Teaching Hospital and Mid Yorkshire Hospital.
- Established FriEnDS – Friday Endocrine and Diabetes session which comprises CPD in various topics on Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Have also taken an active part in teaching 3rd-year medical students and IMT training
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologist
- British Association of Physicians of Indian origin
- Society of Endocrinology
- Endocrine Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- General Medical Council
- Diabetes Society UK
- Royal Osteoporosis Society
- Indian Medical Council
- 2022: Submission ID: 76-Title: Unusual presentation of Neurohypophysitis
- 2022: Title: Is Vitamin D Toxicity inevitable without tighter regulation of over-the-counter sales? Accepted for Poster presentation at forthcoming SfE BES 2022.
- 2019: Pitfalls in the management of primary hyperparathyroidism at District General Hospital
- 2019: Retrospective Analysis of Hypo-Box use in Tertiary Hospital
- 2017: Management of Resistant Hypertriglyceridemia in Pregnancy
- 2016: Pituitary atrophy: a rare cause of pan hypopituitarism: Poster presentation at BES
- 2016: Audit-Use of radioiodine in hyperthyroidism-Retrospective Audit at District General Hospital
- 2016: Delayed Diagnosis in a case of insulinoma due to hypoglycemia unawareness-poster presentation: British Endocrine Society
- 2016: New advances in obesity Treatment-BJDVD
- 2016: When remedy becomes toxin, Poster presentation at Society for Endocrinology, UK-BES
- 2015: Poster presentation at BES-British Endocrine Society
- 2015: case report published in BJDVD Journal on unusual case of urticarial and diabetes
- 2015: Histiocytosis-common presentation of uncommon disease-SfE National Clinical Cases in London
- 2009: Audit in “FALLS AND BONE PROTECTION presented this audit at BRITISH GERIATRIC SOCIETY.
- 2008: Medicine poster presentation on neurological cases-“Unusual Presentation of Gaze Palsies” selected at All India Conference Level-APICON INDIA