Dr. Ian Pinto
MBBS ,MD , FAGE,Master’s in Public Health,D.M. (Hematology),D.M. (Medical Oncology) ,F.A.C.P.
- 3/2017 Pinto IG. Systemic therapy in bladder cancer. Indian J Urol 2017;33:118-26
- 07/2014 Pinto et al Concurrent crizotinib and whole brain radiation for brain metastases in
ALK positive lung adenocarcinoma. Lung Cancer Management (2014)3(5), 369-371
- 04/2014 Adjuvant chemotherapy in the elderly with Non-small cell lung cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (Abstract presentation)
- 07/2015 Pinto et al A retrospective analysis ALK-positive non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
European Journal of Cancer. July 2015. Volume 51, Supplement 2, Page e22.
- 04/2015 Retrospective review of patients with ALK + Non-Small Cell Lung cancer. Oral and
poster presentation at Asian Oncology Summit, Lancet Oncology, Shanghai, China.
- 04/2015 Pinto et al New Oral Anticoagulants and their reversal. Current Drug Safety 2015; 10
- Chief fellow, Hematology Oncology Fellowship Program, State University of New York, USA
- Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP), New York, USA
- Housestaff Physician Leadership Award, New York, USA
- President of Housestaff Physician Association, New York, USA
- 2nd Prize for Research Presentation at Strong Hospital, University of Rochester
- Scholarship Tagore Educational Society for highest score in Internal Medicine, Mumbai, India
- Certificate of Honor from St. Luke’s Medical Guild for highest score in Final M.B.B.S., Mumbai,
- American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Physicians