Dr. Gajanan Panandikar
Consultant Neurologist and Epileptologist
MBBS,MD(Medicine),DM, DNB(Neurology-KEM Hospital
Past Experience In Years
- Dr Gajanan Ashok Panandikar completed his MBBS from Goa Medical College. Further, he did his MD (Medicine) and DM (Neurology) from Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai. He also has done his DNB (Neurology) from National Board of Examination. He was the Asst professor, KEM HOSPITAL, Mumbai in 2012.
- He has been a part of clinical trials, and research publications. His special interest lies in stroke, epilepsy, autoimmune neurology and neuromuscular disorders. He has been trained in comprehensive management of Refractory Epilepsy with interpretation of Video EEG and intraoperative electrocorticography (ECOG) guided epilepsy surgery.
His work experience includes the following:
- Diagnosed and treated many neuromuscular disorders like GBS, CIDP, myasthenia gravis
- Specializing in diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune neurological disorders like Multiple sclerosis, NMO, ADEM, NMDA encephalitis
- Management of encephalitis, meningitis of various aetiologies.
- Trained in injecting Botox for movement disorders like Hemi facial spasm, blepharospasm, dystonia, and so on.
- Management of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
- Trained in management of acute stroke including thrombolysis.
- He has been associated with Healthway Hospital since 2019.
Comprehensive Epilepsy care, Stroke Management, Neuromuscular disease like Neuropathy, muscle diseases, Parkinson’s diseases, Spine , Pediatric neurology , Neuroimaging techniques like MRI/ CT scans.