Consultant Pulmonologist and Ex Professor and HOD, Pulmonary Medicine, GMC
M.B.B.S, MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
Awards and Recognition
- Involved in teaching and training of Under graduates and postgraduates of Goa Medical College for more than 30 years.
- Won the Prestigious Fundacao Oriente Scholarship to visit Lisbon for 3 months and study allergy and immunology at Pullide Valente hospital, Lisbon ,Portugal
- Got WHO Fellowship in 1996 under which she visited University of Illinois Chicago and East Tennessee State University for 3 months in Tuberculosis Control.
- Internal and External examiner for various Universities of India.
- Master trainer of trainers in HIV and TB and has been a training faculty for MOs and resident doctors in Goa medical College.
- Published Scientific papers in National and International journals.
- Presented Scientific papers in various conferences.
- Chaired Scientific sessions in various conferences
- Conducted many medical camps, TB detection camps under various NGO activities.
- Member of medical board of studies of Goa University from 2016
- Appointed as Chairman of state task force in RNTCP in 2015