Dr Akshada Amonkar
M.B.B.S., MD Psychiatry( IPHB)
Past Experience In Years
- Dr Akshada has been a consultant psychiatrist with over 10 years of experience working in public as well as private healthcare organisations. Adept at psychotherapy as well as psychopharmacological treatments, Dr. Akshada has extensive experience managing
mental health problems across the spectrum
- She has co-founded an online mental health platform to help patients seek support during COVID-19 which she still runs.
- She has been associated as a Consultant with , Healthway Hospital since 2020.
- Fellow, IPS. Secretary, PSG (Goa).
- Chairperson, Geriatric Subcommittee, IPS West Zone.
1. Prevalence and correlates of metabolic syndrome in severe mental illness. A cross sectional survey of inpatients at a tertiary care institute.
2. Integrating assisted telepsychiatry into primary healthcare in Goa, India: A feasibility study.